Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-20 Origin: Site
Galvanized steel pipe connection method: threaded, welded.
Roll groove connection
(1) Cracking of roll groove weld
1. Smooth the inner wall welding ribs of the pressure groove part of the nozzle to reduce the resistance of the rolling groove.
2. Adjust the axis of steel pipe and rolling groove equipment, and require the steel pipe and rolling groove equipment to be level.
3. Adjust the pressure groove speed, the pressure groove forming time can not exceed the stipulation, apply force uniformly and slowly.
(2) Roll groove steel pipe fracture
1. Smooth the inner wall welding ribs of the pressure groove part of the pipe mouth to reduce the resistance of the rolling groove.
2. Adjust the axis of steel pipe and rolling groove equipment, requiring the steel pipe and rolling groove equipment to be level.
3. Adjust the pressure groove speed, the pressure groove speed can not exceed the stipulation, apply force evenly and slowly.
4. Check the width and model of the support roller and pressure roller of the rolling groove equipment, and check whether there is a mismatch in the size of the two rollers, causing seizure.
5. Use a vernier caliper to check whether the groove of the steel pipe is specified.
(3) The groove formed by the rolling groove machine should meet the following requirements
1. The surface from the pipe end to the groove section should be smooth and free of bumps and roll marks.
2. The center of the groove should be concentric with the pipe wall, the width and depth of the groove should meet the requirements, and check whether the clamp part type is correct.
3. Apply lubricant on the rubber sealing ring and check whether the rubber sealing ring is damaged. The lubricant must not be oil lubricant.
1. Galvanized steel pipe nozzles are not in a straight line and there is a problem with oblique joints after butting. It is recommended to cut off the pipe head for a short period of time before processing.
2. After the pipe mouth of the galvanized steel pipe is connected, the two pipe mouths are not tightly connected, resulting in uneven thickness of the weld; and the pipe mouth is elliptical due to its own reasons or transportation bumps. It is recommended to cut off the pipe head for a short period of time. Process again.
3. After the nozzles of galvanized steel pipes are connected, blisters appear at the nozzles.
4. Due to technical reasons during welding.
5. There is a zinc tumor in the nozzle, which causes welding difficulties and blisters. If the zinc tumor is too large or too many tubes, perform simple zinc tumor removal treatment.
1. Threaded buckle: The pipe clamp and the threaded buckle can not be completely contacted and loosened. Cut off the random buckle part and reinstall the thread.
2. The steel pipe thread does not match with the pipe hoop thread and cannot be connected. Replace the pipe hoop or adjust the equipment and re-thread.
3. Missing print after steel pipe threading: Measure whether the wall thickness of steel pipe can meet the standard thickness requirements of threaded pipe.