Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-27 Origin:Site
Thick-walled straight seam steel pipe refers to a steel pipe whose outer diameter to wall thickness ratio is less than 20. Mainly used as petroleum geological drill pipe, petrochemical decomposition pipe, boiler pipe, bearing pipe, automobile, tractor, aviation and other high-precision structural pipes.
Thick-walled straight seam steel pipe refers to a steel pipe whose outer diameter to wall thickness ratio is less than 20, which is called thick-walled straight seam steel pipe. Mainly used as petroleum geological drill pipe, petrochemical decomposition pipe, boiler pipe, bearing pipe, automobile, tractor, aviation and other high-precision structural pipes.
The biggest difference between thick-walled straight seam steel pipe and thin-walled straight seam steel pipe is the thickness of the steel pipe wall. Usually wall thickness/pipe diameter=0.02 indicates the dividing line between thick-walled and thin-walled straight seam steel pipes. Wall thickness/pipe diameter less than 0.02 means thin Wall, wall thickness/pipe diameter greater than 0.02 is thick-walled straight seam steel.
In terms of application, thin-walled steel pipes are mostly used in pipelines; while thick-walled straight seam steel pipes are mostly used for blanks, pressure-bearing and important pipelines of hollow parts.
The material of the steel pipe directly affects the life of the pipeline, so there are specific materials for fluids used to transport different media. It is a steel pipe welded longitudinally parallel to the steel pipe.
It has the advantages of wide application fields, simple production process, high production efficiency, low cost, and rapid development in irrigation, urban construction and other industries. So, how to buy thick-walled straight seam steel pipe?
First, you must first knowthe type of steel pipeto buy:
1. Classified by category: straight seam, seamless, spiral and other types of steel pipes.
2. The cross-sectional shape classification of straight seam steel pipes: square pipe, oval tube, flat oval tube, rectangular tube, semicircular tube, etc.
2. Quality inspection of thick-walled straight seam steel pipe
The standard of ordinary straight seam steel is GB/T 3091-2008, if it is used as a structural standard (cylinder, etc.), it can be completed. However, if it is used as a roller production and pressure equipment for boilers and oil and gas pipelines, the standard has lower requirements on the flatness and welding of the ovality of the straight seam steel pipe.
At the beginning,the steel pipe industry had many tricks, but now people are more proficient in this industry, so now we can recognize these tricks with the naked eye.
1. When the wall thicknessof the pipe is insufficient, the end of the steel pipe with the hammer cover looks thicker, but the measurement result of the instrument shows the original shape.
2. When a straight seam is used as a seamless steel pipe, the weld between the straight seam weld and the longitudinal analysis weld is less than 1.
3. At present, the more complicated method is plain steel pipe, which is thermal expansion pipe. After the expansion, there is lead powder inside, and there are other welding marks on the outside, which cannot be seen at the same time.
Generally speaking, when buying thick-walled straight seam steel pipes, it is necessary to conduct comprehensive research on thematerial, size, thickness, solution treatment, non-destructive testing, etc. of the steel pipe, and to choose steel pipes produced by regular manufacturers.