Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-14 Origin: Site
How to increase the stability of spiral steel pipe
1) Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but must be placed on top and under the pad.
2) Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced, corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
3) The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be located in a clean, well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the field, and the steel should be kept clean.
4) Large section steel, rails, steel plates, large diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
5) Do not stack with materials that are corrosive to steel such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc. in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.
6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is adopted, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a fence, doors and windows, and ventilation devices.
7) The warehouse is required to be ventilated on sunny days and closed to prevent moisture on rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment.