Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-21 Origin:Site
1. Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but must be topped and bottomed.
2. Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced and easily corrosive metal products can be stored in storage.
3. The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be located in a clean, well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the field, and the steel should be kept clean.
4. Large section steel, steel rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
5. Do not stack it with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion.