Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-27 Origin: Site
(1) Check whether the water, electricity, and gas are connected, and all connections are made as required, and they cannot be loosened. Water, electricity, and gas are all dangerous factors in the welding process of seamless rectangular tubes, so be sure to check them before welding.
(2) Use relevant tools to clean the surface of the base metal, that is, use a brush or sandpaper to thoroughly remove water, oil, oxides and other impurities on the surface of the base metal to ensure welding quality.
(3) Attention should be paid to the cleaning of the welding workplace of the seamless rectangular tube, there should be no flammable and explosive materials, and wind shelter measures should be taken.
(4) Carefully check whether the wiring of the welding machine meets the requirements. The quality of the wire is the most prone to accident factor, so it must not be taken lightly.
(5) The pre-welding inspection of the base material of the seamless square tube is necessary because it is directly related to the welding effect.
(6) Important welding structure should be cleaned by chemical cleaning method. It can simply use acetone or caustic soda sulfuric acid to clean the surface of water, oil, high melting point oxide film, oxides and other contaminants.