Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-19 Origin: Site
How to solve the problems that occur in the process of processing stainless steel flanges?
The processing of stainless steel flanges needs to understand and pay attention to some problems:
1. Welding seam defects: the welding seam defects of stainless steel flanges are more serious. If manual mechanical grinding is used to make up for it, the grinding marks produced will cause uneven surface and affect the appearance;
2. Uneven grinding and polishing passivation: pickling passivation after manual grinding and polishing, it is difficult to achieve a uniform treatment effect for a workpiece with a large area, and an ideal uniform surface cannot be obtained. There are also its shortcomings in terms of labor costs and high cost of auxiliary materials;
3. Scratches are difficult to remove: the overall pickling passivation, chemical corrosion or electrochemical corrosion and rust will occur in the presence of corrosive media, and carbon steel that adheres to the surface of stainless steel due to scratches and welding spatter cannot be removed. , Splash and other impurities;
So how to solve the problem of stainless steel flange processing?
1. Select blanking. After completion, enter the next process. Different stainless steel workpieces enter the corresponding process according to the processing requirements;
2. When bending, you must first determine the tool and slot used for bending according to the size on the drawing and the thickness of stainless 304 seamless steel pipe. Avoiding deformation caused by collision between the product and the tool is the key to the selection of the upper die. In a product, different types of upper molds may be used), and the selection of the lower mold is determined according to the thickness of the plate.
3. In order to weld firmly, make bumps on the workpiece to be welded. The bumps can be evenly contacted with the plate before energized welding to ensure that the heating of each point is consistent. At the same time, the welding position can be determined. Welding needs to be adjusted. Good preload time, holding time, maintenance time, rest time, to ensure that the workpiece can be spot welded firmly.