Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-29 Origin: Site
6. GB9948-1988 (seamless steel pipe for petroleum cracking). Mainly used in boilers, heat exchangers and fluid pipelines of petroleum smelters. Its representative materials are 20, 12CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 1Cr19Ni11Nb, etc.
7. Steel pipes for geological drilling (YB235-70) are steel pipes used for core drilling by geological departments. They can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes and sedimentation pipes according to their purposes.
8. Seamless steel pipes for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) are seamless steel pipes for drill pipes, core rods, and casings used for diamond core drilling.
9. Petroleum drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless steel pipe used for thickening inside or outside at both ends of oil drilling. There are two types of steel pipes: wire and non-wired. Wired pipes are connected by joints, and non-wired pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.
10. GB5312-1999 (Carbon steel and carbon-manganese steel seamless steel pipes for ships) is a carbon steel seamless steel pipe used in the manufacture of Class I pressure piping systems, Class II pressure piping systems, boilers and superheaters. The working temperature of carbon steel seamless steel pipe wall does not exceed 450℃, while that of alloy steel seamless steel pipe wall exceeds 450℃. Representative materials are 360, 410, 460 steel grades, etc.
11. Seamless steel pipes for automobile axle sleeves (GB3088-82) are high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of automobile axle sleeves and drive axle axle tubes.
12. High-pressure oil pipes for diesel engines (GB3093-86) are cold-drawn seamless steel pipes used to manufacture high-pressure pipes for diesel engine injection systems.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless steel pipes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipes with precise inner diameters for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structure and hydraulic equipment. The use of precision seamless steel pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining man-hours, increase material utilization, and at the same time help improve product quality.
15. Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for structural use (GB/T14975-1994) are hot-rolled stainless steels that are widely used in corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts in the chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries ( Extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.