Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-14 Origin:Site
1. In the table, CS stands for carbon seamless steel pipe, applicable materials GB8163 "Seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation", GB3087 "Seamless steel pipe for low and medium pressure boilers", GB6479 "High-pressure seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment" GB9948 "Petroleum cracking" Use seamless steel pipe", 20# in;
SS1 means stainless steel seamless pipe, suitable for 304L (00Cr19Ni10) and 316L (00C17Ni14Mo2) in GB14976 "Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation";
SS2 means stainless steel seamless steel pipe, suitable for materials 304 (0Cr18Ni9) and 316 (0C17Ni12Mo2) in GB14976 "Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation";
2. The applicable temperature range of the seamless steel pipe wall thickness in the table is -20~+150℃, the corrosion margin carbon steel is 2.0mm, and the stainless steel seamless pipe is 0. Please pay attention to the relevant specifications and requirements when selecting.
3. The seamless steel tube standard adopts GB17395-2008 seamless steel tube size, shape, weight and allowable deviation.
4. The calculation of this table is based on GB/T 20801.1-2006 Pressure Pipeline Specification Industrial Pipeline
5. class is the pressure level of American standard seamless steel tube, the conversion of American standard pressure level and MPa: Class150 is equivalent to the American standard pressure level 2.0Mpa; Class 300 is equivalent to 5.0Mpa; Class 400 is equivalent to 6.8Mpa; Class 600 is equivalent to 11.0 Mpa; Class 900 is equivalent to 15.0Mpa; Class 1500 is equivalent to 26.0Mpa; Class 2500 is equivalent to 42.0Mpa.